My Story - Duster Fail

This is the shorter version for the reader. The longer one with all the mails and communication will be in another post. You can hear all conversations on sound cloud repository.

Listen to these after sales truths, which you won't get here from your sales guy when you enter showroom:


Another Gem:

My Story:
  • Booked a Duster RXZ which is their top model in Diesel from NCR motors Sohna Road showroom in Gurgaon
  • Car 1 breaks down before me reaching my house from the car dealer (hear audio below).
  • Informed the dealership, asked to keep the same car.
  • After angry argument, get a replacement after a day. My father has to collect it as I am out of country.
  • Drive Car 2 after coming back, dashboard vibrates and makes noice like anything. Now in garage for repair. There is a manufacturing defect in the car where a 3mm gap is left in the dashboard packaging.(hear audio below)
  • I am asking for them to do one of the following
    • Replace the car with a better car once they have perfected the art of making cars
    • Return me my money and the old car.
    • If they wish me to keep the lemon, pay for the warranty for 4 years and my insurance for next 4 years, certify any failure manufacturing defect in the car will guarantee me they will refund me the complete cost of the car I paid at the time of purchase.
  • I don't have a car and have paid for the car already. Renault has left me stranded and in a limbo.
  • Unable to focus on my work and a lot of mental stress because Renault India doesn't know how to make cars. Have no process in place.
Advice to any new buyer:
A car can have a failure even the first time but if Renault delivers two cars in succession to the customer and both of them have faults, then there is something wrong with Renault and its engineering process. Please keep these things in mind. Also bear the fact that the after sales is not considerate or sympathetic to your plight and the dealer has been pathetic. If you think you will be able to approach higher echelons in the company. I emailed the CEO and was told my case would be looked with utmost priority. This is day 4 and I have no resolution and have finally decided to take my plight to the public.

Car 1 Root Cause:




Car 2 Root Cause:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emails and Responses